Monday, October 15, 2012

Marine Animal


Penguin Swim Cycle from Omar Elhindi on Vimeo.

So here is my marine animal cycle. It's not due for three more weeks, however I have many pressing things due in two days. You can tell I managed my time accordingly.

Back on topic.

I'm fairly pleased with this to be honest, although theirs a few spacing issues that were the result of poor planning. Otherwise I think it has a nice bit of character, which is something I've noticed many Sheridan students don't think about until second or even third year. Which is quite unfortunate considering the importance of it.

Oh yeah, his name is Pedro. Pedro the penguin. Pedro the penguin who actually looks a lot like a hummingbird...

2 comments:

Anita Waysen Tang said...

Looks nice, I'd put it on 2's just to slow the pace a little cause it's a smidge fast right now.

I agree about the character stuff; Sheridan's rather frustrating when tackling characters, it's a bit wishy washy.

Omar said...

Thanks for the comment!
I was actually very interested in pushing the speed with this test, I really wanted to get a snappy sort of swim.

And I did test it on two's afterwards, and I found it just lost a lot of life.