Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Spungella Guilt Contest

"...create a shot or sequence based on a specific topic using only 100 frames within one week..."
The word that was given was "Guilt"

I tied for 5th with like 4 other people based on the votes emailed to Jean-Denis Haas (ILM Animator and creator of the website, Spungella).
I don't brag often, but I was pretty pleased when I read this on his site, "...My runner up for 4th place would have been #4. His expression after he drives over the guy cracked me up...".
That was referring to me :)

Anyway, here it is in all it's crudely rendered, poorly animated glory.


I'm still waiting on a computer animated piece that I can be as happy with as a hand drawn one.
At this rate I think it'll be a while.

And on a side note, this is the 30th bit animation I've put on my blog since last May when I started.

No comments: